Top 5 teams that can beat the Pats (AFC only)Here's a list of the 5 teams that i think can really give the Pats a hard time in the playoffs.
1. Steelers - the only team i feel would prevent the pats from getting to the superbowl, very well balanced with a solid defense and offense that can score enough points to win it all.
2. Colts - can test the pats defense and force the pats into a shootout
3. Titans -this defense can hold the offense just long enough to pull off the upset
4. Jaguars - a strong running game can really test this linebacker corp and keep Brady and company on the sidelines for most of the game
5. Chargers - another well balanced team with a great running game that can control the clock and give this linebacker corp fits
Obviously this is subject to debate I look forward to getting feedback from everyone and maybe even a top 5 list of your own.